Bad News Across the Globe, But no sign of worries!!! Isn’t it Strange…?
A very short last week of April ends on positive note. I believe, this momentum can continue for some more time as price volume data suggest bullish signal. Still few of other indicators like PriceROC, and MACD on daily chart are not in favor of bulls, which also do not mean they favor bears! I would hold on my short positions and would limit my loss by buying calls. So in layman language I would not advocate to buy in full capacity, nor do advice for aggressive sell off. For proficient Trader, they can build new short with upside hedge @ current level. Nifty support exits @ 3442. Again I would caution you for sharp move on either side. Trader, be vigilant!
Labels:
Market May '09 - Week 1
Blog Archive
- July 2018 (1)
- March 2018 (1)
- November 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (1)
- September 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (1)
- July 2011 (3)
- June 2011 (5)
- April 2011 (2)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (3)
- December 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- July 2009 (1)
- June 2009 (9)
- May 2009 (13)
- April 2009 (7)