Market View After Long Gap…

Sorry viewers I was unable to update blog, due to my recent ill health, with god grace and doctors effort I have recovered well and back to work. In Gap of over week, market had moved in very volatile way and jumped over 3700 couple of times. Today last phase of election also got over and soon result will be out by Saturday evening, and then game of seats sharing will take center stage. We will see many political parties changing there mind, stands, vision, and manifesto to get benefit for themselves and this will all give market a reason to move recklessly, on either side. Currently looking to daily chart it seem till Friday market will be in range of 3500 – 3800. But on Monday we can surely see breaking of this range. So till Monday I am keeping my finger cross. Only recommendation to trader is that if you are short, hold on with stick Stop Loss above 3725, for people who are long, I would say god save you all. By the way today’s charts reveal many things!!!